What Causes Fishy or Foul Smelling Odor or Discharge Right after Sex? How to Get Rid of Fishy Smell Vaginal Odor?
What Causes Fishy or Foul Smelling Odor or Discharge Right after Sex? Embarrassed with Fishy Smell Discharge from Vagina?
Are you embarrassed with the fishy smell from your vagina and afraid that others will find out?
Do you have colorless fishy foul smelling discharge right after sex?
Are you afraid to have sex because your partner would find out your fishy smelling vagina?
Do you have an IUC placed?
Do you have sore vulva that causes intense pain?
Bacterial Vaginosis is the culprit, causing fishy foul smelling odor from down under!
Bacterial Vaginosis is one of the most common vaginal infections and outnumbers yeast infections by nearly 2:1. BV is caused when there are more pathogenic (bad) bacteria in the vagina than beneficial (good) ones, which happens when the vaginal pH becomes elevated, allowing "bad" bacteria to thrive.
According to Dr. Seibel, women experience many of the most common pH triggers for vaginal infection on a regular basis:
1. Menstruation and Tampons: The pH of blood is 7.4, which is much more alkaline than the normal pH of the vaginal environment, which is anywhere from 3.5 to 4.5. Tampons absorb menstrual fluids for extended periods of time, and are therefore among the most common pH triggers that can lead to infection.
2. Intercourse: sexual intercourse can also change vaginal pH. Sweat and bodily fluids, like semen, with a pH of 7.1 to 8, and can elevate pH.
3. Douching: any vaginal infusion of water or other fluids can affect vaginal pH, as the pH of water is 7. Fragrances and perfumes can also irritate the vagina.
4. Medication: many different kinds of medications, from birth control pills to IUCs to antihistamines, can alter hormone levels, dry out the body, or change the pH of the body's most sensitive tissues.
5. Hormonal changes: Pregnancy, menopause and your normal monthly cycle can cause hormone changes which alter vaginal pH, raising women's susceptibility to infection.
"We are learning how to control pH in order to help women maintain vaginal health and avoid infections like bacterial vaginosis," said Dr. Seibel. "By making sure to keep the vaginal environment at a pH of 4.7 or lower, especially during these trigger times, women reduce the risk of infection and prevent unnecessary irritation and discomfort."
So you've learned that fishy foul smelling odor may or may not be accompanied with discharge is mainly caused by changes in pH value.
If sex, mensturation, douching,wearing tight inners, cold medicines cause the pH value to rise causing bacterial vaginosis - fishy smell vaginal odor.
How would you combat BV Infections - fishy smell vaginal odor permanently?
77% of all women treating Bacterial Vaginosis with Pharmaceutical Antibiotics suffer from reoccurrence within months. Most conventional treatments such as Antibiotics and Anti-fungals upset the natural balance of bacteria in vagina. In your vagina live both good and bad bacteria. Antibiotic literally translated means "against life" - it kills bacteria indiscriminately and you need many types of bacteria to have normal healthy balance. Taking the most commonly prescribed treatments for Bacteria Vaginosis will make the situation much, much worse. Because the medications also kill the good bacteria, the body will have no defense when the BV returns.
So how to keep the vaginal pH under 4.7? in order to keep bacterial vaginosis and fishy smell vaginal odor from recurring?
Well with natural methods you can...Flagyl and other medications treat just the symptoms they don't take care of root cause.
This is were the natural methods comes in and bring permanent relief, eliminating the fishy smell vaginal odor completely..even after sex.
Kristina J Tomlin of 3 days to Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief managed to cure her Bacterial Vaginosis by applying all-natural 3-step holistic methods and techniques that she described in her book.
The secret 3-Step, home remedy that harnesses the power of mother nature to get rid of Bacteria Vaginosis for good
- Discover the 1 critical factor that stops fishy odor and discharge for good, especially after sex .
- A simple and shockingly easy treatment to get immediate relief from burning and itching using a simple ingredient that everyone has in their home
- A little known secret that restores optimal bacteria balance in your vagina using a 100% natural substance to ensure your BV won't come back
- 5 mistakes to avoid
You'll notice the first changes start to happen the very first day. Your itching burning and fishy foul smelling vaginal odor will start fading away. Within 3 day your BV will be completely gone and you will feel better and better as your body rebalances itself. You'll be full of vibrant energy and joy. Best of all, you'll be permanently BV free and you'll never have to worry again.
Visit 3 Days to Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief by Kristina J Tomlin to get rid of itching, burning and fishy smell vaginal odor permanently and naturally without taking any more pills
Discuss this Article
If your vaginal odor has been ruining your social and sex life, then here are 4 simple steps to get rid of it right away.
A red, sore, itchy penis could be a sign of balanitis. Here's what to do about this uncomfortable and embarrassing condition.
When a man is preparing to travel, he doesn't want to bother with an itchy penis. The occasional scratch is fine, but no man wants to be constantly tugging at the groin while vacationing.
Men with diabetes are particularly susceptible to certain penis health problems. Learn about three of them here.
Can what's playing in the background influence whether one has better sex? Mood music can facilitate a seduction or help increase the intensity of a sexual encounter.
Some causes of an itchy penis are contagious. This article looks at two causes of penile itch that spread easily.
Is a red penis cause for a man to worry? Sometimes the redness can be normal, but at other times it may require a man's care and attention.
A man's personal care products can negatively impact his penis health. Find out more about the common, everyday items that can cause a sore penis.
One man shares his story of developing a red penis after getting a lap dance. What could have caused it? What did he do to fix it? Find out.