What Causes Fishy or Foul Smelling Odor or Discharge Right after Sex? How to Get Rid of Fishy Smell Vaginal Odor?
What Causes Fishy or Foul Smelling Odor or Discharge Right after Sex? Embarrassed with Fishy Smell Discharge from Vagina?
Are you embarrassed with the fishy smell from your vagina and afraid that others will find out?
Do you have colorless fishy foul smelling discharge right after sex?
Are you afraid to have sex because your partner would find out your fishy smelling vagina?
Do you have an IUC placed?
Do you have sore vulva that causes intense pain?
Bacterial Vaginosis is the culprit, causing fishy foul smelling odor from down under!
Bacterial Vaginosis is one of the most common vaginal infections and outnumbers yeast infections by nearly 2:1. BV is caused when there are more pathogenic (bad) bacteria in the vagina than beneficial (good) ones, which happens when the vaginal pH becomes elevated, allowing "bad" bacteria to thrive.
According to Dr. Seibel, women experience many of the most common pH triggers for vaginal infection on a regular basis:
1. Menstruation and Tampons: The pH of blood is 7.4, which is much more alkaline than the normal pH of the vaginal environment, which is anywhere from 3.5 to 4.5. Tampons absorb menstrual fluids for extended periods of time, and are therefore among the most common pH triggers that can lead to infection.
2. Intercourse: sexual intercourse can also change vaginal pH. Sweat and bodily fluids, like semen, with a pH of 7.1 to 8, and can elevate pH.
3. Douching: any vaginal infusion of water or other fluids can affect vaginal pH, as the pH of water is 7. Fragrances and perfumes can also irritate the vagina.
4. Medication: many different kinds of medications, from birth control pills to IUCs to antihistamines, can alter hormone levels, dry out the body, or change the pH of the body's most sensitive tissues.
5. Hormonal changes: Pregnancy, menopause and your normal monthly cycle can cause hormone changes which alter vaginal pH, raising women's susceptibility to infection.
"We are learning how to control pH in order to help women maintain vaginal health and avoid infections like bacterial vaginosis," said Dr. Seibel. "By making sure to keep the vaginal environment at a pH of 4.7 or lower, especially during these trigger times, women reduce the risk of infection and prevent unnecessary irritation and discomfort."
So you've learned that fishy foul smelling odor may or may not be accompanied with discharge is mainly caused by changes in pH value.
If sex, mensturation, douching,wearing tight inners, cold medicines cause the pH value to rise causing bacterial vaginosis - fishy smell vaginal odor.
How would you combat BV Infections - fishy smell vaginal odor permanently?
77% of all women treating Bacterial Vaginosis with Pharmaceutical Antibiotics suffer from reoccurrence within months. Most conventional treatments such as Antibiotics and Anti-fungals upset the natural balance of bacteria in vagina. In your vagina live both good and bad bacteria. Antibiotic literally translated means "against life" - it kills bacteria indiscriminately and you need many types of bacteria to have normal healthy balance. Taking the most commonly prescribed treatments for Bacteria Vaginosis will make the situation much, much worse. Because the medications also kill the good bacteria, the body will have no defense when the BV returns.
So how to keep the vaginal pH under 4.7? in order to keep bacterial vaginosis and fishy smell vaginal odor from recurring?
Well with natural methods you can...Flagyl and other medications treat just the symptoms they don't take care of root cause.
This is were the natural methods comes in and bring permanent relief, eliminating the fishy smell vaginal odor completely..even after sex.
Kristina J Tomlin of 3 days to Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief managed to cure her Bacterial Vaginosis by applying all-natural 3-step holistic methods and techniques that she described in her book.
The secret 3-Step, home remedy that harnesses the power of mother nature to get rid of Bacteria Vaginosis for good
- Discover the 1 critical factor that stops fishy odor and discharge for good, especially after sex .
- A simple and shockingly easy treatment to get immediate relief from burning and itching using a simple ingredient that everyone has in their home
- A little known secret that restores optimal bacteria balance in your vagina using a 100% natural substance to ensure your BV won't come back
- 5 mistakes to avoid
You'll notice the first changes start to happen the very first day. Your itching burning and fishy foul smelling vaginal odor will start fading away. Within 3 day your BV will be completely gone and you will feel better and better as your body rebalances itself. You'll be full of vibrant energy and joy. Best of all, you'll be permanently BV free and you'll never have to worry again.
Visit 3 Days to Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief by Kristina J Tomlin to get rid of itching, burning and fishy smell vaginal odor permanently and naturally without taking any more pills
Discuss this Article
If your vaginal odor has been ruining your social and sex life, then here are 4 simple steps to get rid of it right away.
Sex tips can help men improve their sexual encounters. When considering such tips, remember that the condition of the bedroom has an impact on sex.
Uncontrolled penis odor can result in a major date disaster. Men want to make sure they take appropriate steps to eliminate unwanted penis odor before an outing with a potential partner.
Pornography is not everyone's cup of tea, but many couples who view it together find the experience can lead to better sex.
The search for perfect Valentine's Day gifts is on. This year, why not invest in presents that both partners can enjoy together? The following list of sex toys will help guide men and their partners to greater pleasure.
While some causes of penis bumps require treatment, others are natural and harmless. Men can learn about three types of bumps that may affect the penis but are not causes for concern here.
It's hard to fully enjoy sex when one has a numb penis. Restoring lost sensitivity (or preventing it from occurring) enables a man to enjoy sexual pleasure to the fullest.
An itchy penis is a common problem for many men, but it may present a special problem for those with a latex allergy, as it may make using condoms an issue.