How to Get Rid of Itching Vagina
Itching vagina is a very terrible things if it happened . It's very uncomfortable, embarrassing and sometimes it can be really hurt when you start scratching. To speak to others about your itching vagina is very embarrassing. You cannot speak of it but you suffering it very much. The only solutions is to go to the Internet and start searching no ways to get rid of itching vagina.
Before I share the ways to get rid of the itching vagina, I would like to inform you what caused the itchiness of the vagina:
Common causes of vaginal itching include:
- Chemical irritants -- such as detergents, fabric softeners, feminine sprays, ointments, creams, douches, and contraceptive foams or jellies.
- Menopause -- the drop in estrogen causes thinning of the vaginal wall and less lubrication.
- Stress -- may increase vaginal itching and make you more susceptible to infections.
- Vaginal yeast infectionVaginal yeast infection -- often includes a discharge that is white and curd-like. Vaginal yeast infections can be brought on by antibiotics, birth control pills, pregnancy, menstruation, condom use, sexual intercourse, diabetes, and a weakened immune system.
- Vaginitis Vaginitis -- inflammation, itching, discharge, and odor caused by other infections (including sexually transmitted diseases). Vaginitis in girls before puberty is common. If a young girl has a sexually transmitted vaginal infection, however, sexual abuse must be considered and addressed.
Other possible, but less common, causes of vaginal or vulvar itching include:
- Certain skin conditions affecting the vulvar skin, some of which may be precancerous
- PinwormsPinworms (a parasitic infection mainly affecting children)
Most of the time,vaginitis is the reason why the vagina got so itchy. You can click on the vaginitis link to read more about vaginitis and how to get rid of it on my blog.
To prevent and treat vaginal itching:
- Avoid colored or perfumed toilet tissue and bubble bath.
- Avoid feminine hygiene sprays and douches.
- Change out of wet clothing, especially wet bathing suits or exercise clothing, as soon as possible.
- Cleanse the area by wiping or washing from front to back (vagina to anus) after urinating or having a bowel movement.
- Eat yogurt with live cultures or take lactobacillus acidophilus tablets when using antibiotics. Check with your doctor.
- Keep your genital area clean and dry. Use plain, unscented soap.
- Keep your blood sugar under good control if you have diabetes.
- Lose weight if you are overweight.
- Wear cotton panties or pantyhose with a cotton crotch. Avoid panties made from synthetic materials. For infants and toddlers, change diapers often.
Please share this article you found it helpful, so we can help other people to get rid of itching vagina
Discuss this Article
If you have bad vaginal odor it is highly likely that you are suffering from bacterial vaginosis. Caused by an imbalance of the natural ph levels in the vagina, the symptoms include a gray/white discharge with an offensive smell along with itching and burning. Many women suffer from repeated attacks over a number of years as conventional medication simply masks the symptoms. The best way of completely eradicating this condition for good is by using natural treatments.
When a woman has an itching vagina, what does she need to do? Itching vagina is usually just a symptom of a disease. It is not a disease itself, therefore; it is not the one to be cured.
Vaginal itching, irritation and a burning sensation in and around the vaginal area are normally symptoms of Vaginitis. Women suffering from yeast infection too are bound to experience these symptoms. However these are characteristic symptoms of bacterial vaginosis.
Some of the symptoms of vaginosis are so sensitive that it is difficult for many to discuss the problem even with their doctor. The sad part is the ability of the common symptoms of vaginosis like vaginal odor and itching to affect our personal lives. The good part is that you can easily get rid of the infection and its symptoms within the four walls of your home with the help of bacterial vaginosis natural cures.
If you would like to know how to get rid of foul vagina odor, there are various steps you can take which can really help. Unless you know the precise root cause, then a multifaceted approach can give you the best chance of success.
To get rid of fishy vaginal smell, there are many ways that you can eliminate bacterial vaginosis in a very natural way. You don't have to spend a lot of money on treatment and you don't have to go to the doctor's. There are plenty of treatments that you can use right in the comfort of your home and here are some that you can trust.
Candida -- particularly Candida of the vagina -- is an infection that around seventy five percent of all women will have at least once in their lifetime. And with some forty five percent suffering two or more Candida infections, it keeps doctors and pharmacies pretty busy. When folks think of Candida they nearly always think of the vagina, but it can appear almost anywhere. Here, only Candida of the vagina is addressed.
I am 19 and have had recurrent bacterial vaginosis for almost a year now. I have been going to the doctor regularly for the past 4-5 months to be treated for it. I was wondering if there was any way I could possibly prevent or treat it at home with over the counter medicines or anything else because I cannot afford to keep going to the doctors every two weeks to keep getting medicine.
In order to stop feminine smell and to kill the infection at the source, there are a number of home remedies that you can use. You don't necessarily have to make a trip to the medical center in order to get some relief. There are things that can be done at home that will work just as well.
One major question a woman asks herself is "My vagina smells and I don't know why". It is a common discomfort by women all over the world. How do you get rid of it?
Erectile dysfunction can interfere with a man's quality of life. Stress may be the culprit, and finding ways to manage it is an important element of penis care.
What are the best techniques men can use in any setting to hide an erect penis? Find out here.
Dry penile skin can have some surprising causes. Here are just some of the issues that can lead to a parched, itchy penis.
There are countless products for men who want to improve their performance in the bedroom; however, sometimes, sex enhancement is best achieved through these lifestyle changes.
Men with reduced penis sensation may be skipping these three essential penile care steps.
This surgery isn't right for everyone, but some adult men have reason to pursue a circumcised penis.
Sex can be highly satisfying no matter what a man's penis size. This guide helps men learn the best positions for what they're packing.
A man doesn't have to be bored with his solo play routine to try new things. Check out these inventive masturbation techniques.
This article will explain to you 5 ways using home remedies to get rid of the uneasy vaginal bad odor.
Yeast infection is curable and can get rid of forever. Conventional drugs is not the best answer to it. Drugs can only make the symptoms subside but can never cure the infection. You always get or heard about yeast reinfection. Yeast reinfection is more common to happened than infection for the first time. Before i begin to share with you the methods that really works to cure, get rid of and prevent you from the yeast infection let me first to explain what is yeast infection.