How to Stimulate a Woman's Body – 8 Places on a Woman’s Body That You Should Not Neglect
Most men think that if they can stimulate a woman's vagina that her ultimate satisfaction is guaranteed. However, this is not the case. There are many places on a woman’s body that can bring sexual satisfaction to her when you stimulate them correctly.
So if you are looking for advice on how to stimulate a woman’s body, look no further. In this article, let me share with you 8 places on a woman’s body that you should not neglect.
- Neck. The neck of a woman’s body is very a vulnerable spot. By using your tongue to lick it slowly, you can turn her on easily. Lick the side of her neck first and slowly progress to lick her earlobes.
- Breasts. Do you know that a woman’s breasts can be one of the most sensitive and arousing part of her body? You should give her a sensual breast massage, followed by kissing and licking of her nipples. This can bring the most exciting and orgasmic joy a woman can ever experience.
- Stomach. The stomach is a very tender spot which can be the most important erogenous zones of a woman’s body. Slowly kissing around a woman's lower stomach and right above her vagina will build sexual tension and arousal, which sure to bring her to orgasm heaven later.
- Inner thighs. The skin of her inner thighs is very sensitive to touch and may be very ticklish, so be careful when you are stimulating this area. Start off with light caressing. If caressing does not work, a firmer touch or grip might be needed or perhaps use of the mouth and tongue rather than your hands and fingers.
- Knees. You should spend some time on her knee with your hand or mouth to tease her. Although this is a very sensitive area, you have not crossed into strictly sexual areas. The
buildup of such desire can produce strong sexual feelings and greater stimulation and orgasm.
- Forehead. By kissing her forehead, you can cause an excitement and sexual anticipation in a woman’s mind. When you are kissing her forehead, make sure you do it with compassion and love.
- Lips. Almost every woman loves kissing. When you engage in a passionate kiss with her, you can be sure to turn her on fast.
- Brain. Last but not least, the most important place to stimulate is her brain. Woman and men are very different when it comes to sex. Women seldom get turn on when they see a naked man. If you want to please her sexually, you must learn how to stimulate her brain. Stimulate her brain with dirty talks, compliments or loving words during foreplay and intercourse. It really helps!
If you are looking for more ways to stimulate a woman’s body so as to have a more intimate and happy relationship with your partner, visit the site below now:
Discuss this Article
Men are highly visual creatures but there also interested in their partners psychology and here we are going to show you how to use both by taking the initiative to get the man of your dreams. In society we have seen a blurring of the traditional roles of men and women and women have started to assert themselves more in society, as well as work and more are doing so with their sex lives.
A good relationship with a loving partner definitely makes life worth living. Whether you are married, divorced or single, there is no doubt that you have discovered that sex is a very important element in finding and maintaining a healthy and joyful love life.
Are you sick of women not being pleased in your bedroom? Do you want to be one that is known for having great sex? There are ways you can become the man when it comes to the bedroom and you can make sure that all the women you sleep with want to come back for more. Here are some of the secrets to get you started.
Smart woman have better sex! Women considered to be ‘emotionally intelligent’ - can express their feelings and read those of others - have better sex lives, recent research from the UK shows.
It's no secret that women love, need, and absolutely crave foreplay. Yet, have you ever asked yourself exactly why women need foreplay? In this article, we will reveal some sex tips for men that will help you understand why women need foreplay.
Women are quite fascinating and they never fail to entertain our imagination. Especially when it comes to sex. Making love with a woman is definitely a way to show intimacy and absolute physical connection that's why it can be quite a challenge to the male species to satisfy their females --- getting turned on may be something normal to men while it's something that needs to be prepared for with women.
Foreplay has evolved as a means of compensating women for the lack of clitoral stimulation during intercourse. The concept behind foreplay techniques (including clitoral stimulation) is that a man should be able to arouse a woman sufficiently to enable him to continue stimulating her to orgasm through thrusting alone.
Women crave for sex as much as men do (well, okay, we do have a much bigger appetite) and that means they take pleasure with sex as much as men do --- that's why it's never an excuse not being able to pleasure your girl in bed. A hundred percent of the time, we contribute so much into making her reach the peak so it pays to be a gentleman on this one and make her go first.
For many people, the perception of foreplay is kissing and petting. Nothing could be more wrong. Foreplay consists of pre-foreplay, non-linguistic communication (including body language), and acts and deeds which are intended to evoke a response from a potential sexual partner to proceed to intercourse.
Women arousal is extremely different from men. They rarely reach the state of orgasm in less then 20 minutes because men do not take the effort to understand their partners' sexual desire. Intense foreplay is an extremely important part of any relationship. Women need time and can not be turned on in a single heart beat.
A penile injury is a scary experience, but knowing what to do ahead of time can help smooth the recovery process. Some first aid tips for the penis are offered here.
These weird penis rash causes can send men running for the doctor's exam room; fortunately, most of them are treatable if men follow the doctor's orders.
Men who experience chronic problems with dry, itchy penile skin after sex often feel frustrated that they are unable to identify the problem and unable to enjoy sex. The information here may help to clear up the issue.
It's summer, and the party is on – but binge drinking, or even having a few too many at the local bar – can have a serious effect on a man's sexual performance. Here's what guys need to know to about the proverbial brewer's droop.
Stretch marks on the penis are common, but most men would prefer to do without them. Here's how men can prevent them from occurring or minimize their appearance.
Find out more about what a penis vitamin crème can do with this quiz. It's hard to really understand the power that's inside each bottle of a penis health crème, but this quiz may help.
Dry penis skin may be a symptom of eczema. Here's what men can do to soothe flaky, itchy, irritated penile tissue.
Penis numbness can be overcome; here's how one man managed to restore penile sensation
As a man, you must last at least 10 minutes during intercourse in order to satisfy your lady. Many men suffer from premature ejaculation and they ejaculate within a minute (or seconds) into intercourse which leave their ladies unsatisfied.
Are you trying to slow down your orgasm and last longer in bed to satisfy your lady?
I believe the reason you are reading this article is because you have a problem with premature ejaculation. If you are looking for tips to go longer in bed, you are at the right place.
The reason you need to act now is because if you are not lasting longer enough during intercourse, your partner will not be satisfied with your performance. She won't be able to reach orgasm.
You can last longer in bed naturally without the need of any pill or cream. In fact, the tips that I am going to share with you here are easy to implement and you can start seeing result as soon as tonight.
When you can't last long enough to satisfy your lady, she is going to be deprived of great sex and it will hurt your relationship. And also not to mention in some cases, women cheat on their men because of their inability to satisfy them in bed.
Premature ejaculation affects one-third of all men around the world. It is the most common male sexual problem and is affecting the sex life of many couples.
One of the most common reasons why women cheat on their men is because of their inability to satisfy them in bed due to premature ejaculation.