How Do I Know if He is Gay?
Being gay or homosexual in today’s society is not frowned upon any more. So, it is very natural that if you are from this community, you will try to find someone else from within this community. Since people do not really wear their sexual preference as a badge, it is very important that you learn the ways you can know whether the guy you are eying is gay or not. Nothing can be more embarrassing than walking up to a straight guy and asking him out! If the person is homophobic, it can also be dangerous for you. Hence, here are some signs to help you work out the sexual orientation of that cute guy in the party.
1. One of the best ways to know whether he is gay or not is to watch him watch others in the party/gathering. Is he checking out the girls more than boys? Then chances are he is not gay. But if you find him eyeing other guys, you can make a move on him.
2. While talking to him, steer the conversation on to alternative sexuality and gay rights. If he feels squeamish about it and is uncomfortable talking about it, then you can drop your advances. But remember, even if he agrees, it does not mean that he is gay. He may be just sympathetic to gay causes and be straight.
3. Don’t always go for stereotypes regarding how a gay guy dresses or how he talks. Just because a man is effeminate, it does not mean he is gay. So, flirt with him a little and give compliments and see how he reacts to it. If he is blushing and seem proud of the attention you are giving, you can further your chase. Otherwise, cut it out and look somewhere else.
4. If you know the person for long, and don’t see any girls in his life for quite a time for no reason, then you may start to dig deeper. Ask about what kinds of girls he likes or what he thinks as an ideal life partner. If he is answering in third person like, “well the person should be this or that”, it is quite a good chance that he is gay.
5. His choice of clothing’s can also be an indication to whether he is gay or straight. Though today's metrosexual man also love to dress in colors that are considered feminine (like pink) but a gay person loves to dress in more bright colors than his straight friends. Also, many of them have an acute sense of fashion like that of a woman and so they keep themselves up-to-date with all the latest trends in the fashion world.
Discuss this Article
The girl with whom you are dating for the last few days, might not be just a straight person like you. Or if you are a girl, your best friend could have different sexual preference, which is not similar to yours.
Erectile dysfunction can interfere with a man's quality of life. Stress may be the culprit, and finding ways to manage it is an important element of penis care.
What are the best techniques men can use in any setting to hide an erect penis? Find out here.
Dry penile skin can have some surprising causes. Here are just some of the issues that can lead to a parched, itchy penis.
There are countless products for men who want to improve their performance in the bedroom; however, sometimes, sex enhancement is best achieved through these lifestyle changes.
Men with reduced penis sensation may be skipping these three essential penile care steps.
This surgery isn't right for everyone, but some adult men have reason to pursue a circumcised penis.
Sex can be highly satisfying no matter what a man's penis size. This guide helps men learn the best positions for what they're packing.
A man doesn't have to be bored with his solo play routine to try new things. Check out these inventive masturbation techniques.