How Do I Know if He is Gay?
Being gay or homosexual in today’s society is not frowned upon any more. So, it is very natural that if you are from this community, you will try to find someone else from within this community. Since people do not really wear their sexual preference as a badge, it is very important that you learn the ways you can know whether the guy you are eying is gay or not. Nothing can be more embarrassing than walking up to a straight guy and asking him out! If the person is homophobic, it can also be dangerous for you. Hence, here are some signs to help you work out the sexual orientation of that cute guy in the party.
1. One of the best ways to know whether he is gay or not is to watch him watch others in the party/gathering. Is he checking out the girls more than boys? Then chances are he is not gay. But if you find him eyeing other guys, you can make a move on him.
2. While talking to him, steer the conversation on to alternative sexuality and gay rights. If he feels squeamish about it and is uncomfortable talking about it, then you can drop your advances. But remember, even if he agrees, it does not mean that he is gay. He may be just sympathetic to gay causes and be straight.
3. Don’t always go for stereotypes regarding how a gay guy dresses or how he talks. Just because a man is effeminate, it does not mean he is gay. So, flirt with him a little and give compliments and see how he reacts to it. If he is blushing and seem proud of the attention you are giving, you can further your chase. Otherwise, cut it out and look somewhere else.
4. If you know the person for long, and don’t see any girls in his life for quite a time for no reason, then you may start to dig deeper. Ask about what kinds of girls he likes or what he thinks as an ideal life partner. If he is answering in third person like, “well the person should be this or that”, it is quite a good chance that he is gay.
5. His choice of clothing’s can also be an indication to whether he is gay or straight. Though today's metrosexual man also love to dress in colors that are considered feminine (like pink) but a gay person loves to dress in more bright colors than his straight friends. Also, many of them have an acute sense of fashion like that of a woman and so they keep themselves up-to-date with all the latest trends in the fashion world.
Discuss this Article
The girl with whom you are dating for the last few days, might not be just a straight person like you. Or if you are a girl, your best friend could have different sexual preference, which is not similar to yours.
A penile injury is a scary experience, but knowing what to do ahead of time can help smooth the recovery process. Some first aid tips for the penis are offered here.
These weird penis rash causes can send men running for the doctor's exam room; fortunately, most of them are treatable if men follow the doctor's orders.
Men who experience chronic problems with dry, itchy penile skin after sex often feel frustrated that they are unable to identify the problem and unable to enjoy sex. The information here may help to clear up the issue.
It's summer, and the party is on – but binge drinking, or even having a few too many at the local bar – can have a serious effect on a man's sexual performance. Here's what guys need to know to about the proverbial brewer's droop.
Stretch marks on the penis are common, but most men would prefer to do without them. Here's how men can prevent them from occurring or minimize their appearance.
Find out more about what a penis vitamin crème can do with this quiz. It's hard to really understand the power that's inside each bottle of a penis health crème, but this quiz may help.
Dry penis skin may be a symptom of eczema. Here's what men can do to soothe flaky, itchy, irritated penile tissue.
Penis numbness can be overcome; here's how one man managed to restore penile sensation