How Do I Know if He is Gay?
Being gay or homosexual in today’s society is not frowned upon any more. So, it is very natural that if you are from this community, you will try to find someone else from within this community. Since people do not really wear their sexual preference as a badge, it is very important that you learn the ways you can know whether the guy you are eying is gay or not. Nothing can be more embarrassing than walking up to a straight guy and asking him out! If the person is homophobic, it can also be dangerous for you. Hence, here are some signs to help you work out the sexual orientation of that cute guy in the party.
1. One of the best ways to know whether he is gay or not is to watch him watch others in the party/gathering. Is he checking out the girls more than boys? Then chances are he is not gay. But if you find him eyeing other guys, you can make a move on him.
2. While talking to him, steer the conversation on to alternative sexuality and gay rights. If he feels squeamish about it and is uncomfortable talking about it, then you can drop your advances. But remember, even if he agrees, it does not mean that he is gay. He may be just sympathetic to gay causes and be straight.
3. Don’t always go for stereotypes regarding how a gay guy dresses or how he talks. Just because a man is effeminate, it does not mean he is gay. So, flirt with him a little and give compliments and see how he reacts to it. If he is blushing and seem proud of the attention you are giving, you can further your chase. Otherwise, cut it out and look somewhere else.
4. If you know the person for long, and don’t see any girls in his life for quite a time for no reason, then you may start to dig deeper. Ask about what kinds of girls he likes or what he thinks as an ideal life partner. If he is answering in third person like, “well the person should be this or that”, it is quite a good chance that he is gay.
5. His choice of clothing’s can also be an indication to whether he is gay or straight. Though today's metrosexual man also love to dress in colors that are considered feminine (like pink) but a gay person loves to dress in more bright colors than his straight friends. Also, many of them have an acute sense of fashion like that of a woman and so they keep themselves up-to-date with all the latest trends in the fashion world.
Discuss this Article
The girl with whom you are dating for the last few days, might not be just a straight person like you. Or if you are a girl, your best friend could have different sexual preference, which is not similar to yours.
A red, sore, itchy penis could be a sign of balanitis. Here's what to do about this uncomfortable and embarrassing condition.
When a man is preparing to travel, he doesn't want to bother with an itchy penis. The occasional scratch is fine, but no man wants to be constantly tugging at the groin while vacationing.
Men with diabetes are particularly susceptible to certain penis health problems. Learn about three of them here.
Can what's playing in the background influence whether one has better sex? Mood music can facilitate a seduction or help increase the intensity of a sexual encounter.
Some causes of an itchy penis are contagious. This article looks at two causes of penile itch that spread easily.
Is a red penis cause for a man to worry? Sometimes the redness can be normal, but at other times it may require a man's care and attention.
A man's personal care products can negatively impact his penis health. Find out more about the common, everyday items that can cause a sore penis.
One man shares his story of developing a red penis after getting a lap dance. What could have caused it? What did he do to fix it? Find out.