Female Self Pleasuring - How to Use Tantric Touch for Going Solo
Before we can experience sensuality, touch and pleasure with a lover, it is important that every woman learns to explore her body, to pleasure it, and to appreciate it.
Yes ladies - you can't always blame your lover for your failure to launch. Take a good look at your sensual world, your relationship with yourself, your sensuality and erotic power.
Begin by asking yourself a few questions:
1. Have you experienced female self pleasuring? Do you have reservations?
2. Are you aware of the sensual sensations of your body?
3. Are you aware of the emotional feelings associated with your body? Your sexuality? Sexual power?
4. Do you know what words, actions, touches that give your more pleasure?
5. Do you know what things relax you, your mind and body? Is it food, music, candles, the feelings of silk on your soft skin?
So how do you develop your 'female self pleasuring' potentional?
Well when you have answered these questions, explored yourself, always keep in mind that your are a powerful sexual goddess and you deserve to be treated with respect, love, appreciation, pleasure and admiration - by yourself as well as your lover.
Nurture your erotic relationship with yourself with female self pleasuring.
1. Set the mood, create the scene. From the answers to the questions, prepare your most ideal environment, i.e. one which helps you to relax, enhance your senses and sensuality.
Think music, lighting, fragrance, cushions, oils, toys, clothing - or lack of!
2. Relax mind, body and soul. Have a slow luxurious soak, or give yourself a massage.
3. Slowly begin touching your self (leaving the genitals until the end). Stroke, caress, and admire your body - your hands, legs, stomach.
Some women feel uncomfortable admiring themselves and their bodies. If any such feels come up just note them and let them go. Don't stop and analyse, just continue touching and pleasuring your body, and make sure your last thought or feeling is a positive one.
4. Feel the energy begin to flow around the body. Feel your skin start to tingle, your breathing deepen.
5. Now start to stroke and caress your breasts, touching them slowly in admiration. Stroke your nipples, feel the skin on the breasts tingle and the energy flow around them.
6. After at least 20minutes of body sensual touching, you can proceed to the intimate areas. Lightly caress your yoni (the tantric word for Vagina which means sacred space), clit, lips.
And any area you wish to explore!
If you experience waves of intense pleasure and emotion (negative or positive) simply note them, breathe slowly and deeply and let these feelings go. Always end on a positive thought and feeling. Continue with your female self pleasuring.
7. Explore your inner erotic beauty by inserting a finger slowly into your yoni - just to within an inch or two initially. Note the physical and sensual sensations - the heat, moisture, and textures. Insert another finger if you're comfortable. Explore your yoni, g-spot, vary your touch, and drape a lovely silk scarf over the area. Tease your clitoris, starting at the base of the clit and moving towards the head.
(If indulging in intimate massage - make sure you use organic, cold-presses virgin oils such as almond, olive and sesame. Do not use essential oils in any form - on or near the genitals).
8. Allow the powerful erotic and sensual sensations to build and flow in waves throughout the body. Bring yourself close to climax, then slow down breathe deeply and start again. Do this a number of times to allow you to be in a state of arousal and pleasure for good amount of time.
Enjoy the sensations until you can't take it anymore. Claim and enjoy your female sexual power - the greatest power on the planet!
Discuss this Article
Female sexuality has always had a mystique of it's own. Scientists, poets, religion have tried to explain this raw power as an 'excess' to be controlled, managed, and suppressed and even himself Freud claimed never to have understood female sexuality. Tantra on the other hand - an ancient all encompassing philosophy from India, takes a completely different view.
It's hard to fully enjoy sex when one has a numb penis. Restoring lost sensitivity (or preventing it from occurring) enables a man to enjoy sexual pleasure to the fullest.
An itchy penis is a common problem for many men, but it may present a special problem for those with a latex allergy, as it may make using condoms an issue.
Exercise is beneficial to several areas of one's life, including sex. Learn the best exercises for better sex.
An erect penis is handy for satisfying sexual urges, but a tumescent tool can also be used for more lighthearted sexual play aimed at incorporating some humor.
Most men probably aren't aware of the many potential causes of a red penis. They can test their knowledge with this quiz.
Most men likely consider themselves masters of masturbation, but there's always something new to learn. The following do's and don'ts will help men make the most of their solo sessions.
Most men are aware that masturbation is not an unhealthy practice, contrary to religious and cultural taboos around it. But men may not be aware of the many health benefits self-pleasuring yields.
A nude full body massage is likely one of the best things a person can give their partner. After a long day at the office who wouldn’t love to come home to their spouse ready to give them the ultimate stress reliever? And what better way to bring you and your partner closer emotionally and physically.
A naturist massage is when both the client and the masseur or masseuse are both completely naked. This helps both the recipient of the massage and the masseur or masseuse to be on a more equal level which makes the massage more relaxing and beneficial. Anyone can enjoy the effects of a nude massage, but it’s infinitely better when you can experience it with a lover. It can be a wonderful end to a stressful day of work.
Giving your male partner a tantric massage for men is the ultimate form of love, without sex, that a couple can experience, according to ancient erotic texts. It is important to remember that the physical act of tantric massage is not sex, but self discovery with someone you love. By performing a tantric massage on the one you love you are opening up a whole new world to them and helping them discover things about themselves and you, through the use of tantric male massage.
Male erogenous zones are areas on the body that have heightened sensitivity. The right touch on these sensitive areas could result in erotic sensations or sexual excitement. Different people will have different erogenous zones, but for the majority of men it’s the penis, the testicles and the anus.
Many men still think turning a girl on is a big mystery, but the fact is women get aroused almost as much as men, we just don’t show it to the world. Many things can turn a girl on, from a photograph of a good looking man, to a sexy text message, to a naked man, to a sensual touch.
There are many things you can do when looking to romance your wife. To give your wife a special romantic evening you might want to start with a candle lit dinner, perhaps with some calm, quiet music playing, and then move on to a warm bubble bath, followed by a relaxing massage. What woman could resist having all the stresses from her day just melt away with a sensual massage, enhanced by some lovely scented oils.
Living in the stressful world that we do it can be hard to set aside time to keep your marriage fresh and lively, but it’s important to let your partner know that you appreciate them. You can refresh your marriage by finding a way to calm things down and bring you and your partner closer together. But what can you do, you wonder? What can you do that will refresh your marriage on an emotional, physical and sensual level?
Finding a woman’s erogenous zones are key to knowing how to pleasure a woman. Erogenous zones are located all over a woman’s body, from the top of her head to the tip of her toes, and everywhere in between. The most sensitive spots on a woman are her lips, clitoris and nipples, to name a few. Many of a woman’s erogenous zones are located within the vagina, including the ever popular G-Spot, U-Spot and the A-Spot. Some erogenous zones can also be reached through the anus.