11 Tips For Better Erections – How To Get Better Erections?
Erectile Dysfunction can be prevented. Yes! You heard right. ED is more a preventable condition than a disease that you have to live with. Here are 11 great tips to help you prevent ED and have a better sexual life.
- Watch your eating habits: It is very true that what is good for your heart is also very good for your penis. The same bad diet habits that lead to accumulation of plaque in the arteries of the heart and cause heart attacks also lead to blocking of the arteries in the penis and lead to ED. A Mediterranean diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, heart-healthy fats (olive oil and nuts), fish and red wine are known to be associated with lower risks of developing ED.
- Keep watch over your weight: Being overweight or obese poses you at risk for Diabetes and this in fact leads to neuropathy. Neuropathy affects the nerves that supply the penis resulting in ED. Diabetes is also associated with elevated Cholesterol levels and this can block the penile arteries.
- Keep track of your blood pressure and Cholesterol levels: Elevated blood pressure and Cholesterol lead to arterial damage including arteries of the penis resulting in Erectile Dysfunction. Monitor your blood pressure and Cholesterol levels regularly.
- Avoid alcohol: If you have to drink then do it socially or moderately. Excess alcohol consumption leads to liver damage and this results in reduction of Testosterone (male sex hormones) levels and nerve damage thus affecting erections.
- Get regular exercise: A sedentary lifestyle is a risk factor for ED. Swimming, brisk walking and moderate weight-lifting will keep your body toned, spirits high, reduce anxiety and stress – all of which are good news for preventing ED. Avoid riding bicycles for long as this puts pressure in the perineum (the area between the scrotum and anus) and causes damage to the blood vessels and nerves in this area.
- Do not rely on Kegel's exercises: Contrary to popular belief Kegel's exercise do not seem helpful in avoiding ED. They are definitely useful in men and women suffering from incontinence but they have no role in preventing ED.
- Check your Testosterone levels: It is physiological for Testosterone levels to fall after the age of 50. A low sex drive, lack of stamina, trouble in arriving at decisions and erections that are spongy to feel are all signs of Testosterone deficiency. Get your levels checked and address the issue immediately.
- Avoid anabolic steroids: Often used as drugs of abuse these drugs wreak havoc on the testicles by shrinking them and reducing the ability to make Testosterone.
- Stop smoking: Smoking causes profound damage to the blood vessels in the body and the Nicotine in cigarettes causes narrowing of the penile arteries (also arteries in other parts of the body) leading to loss of erections.
- Say no to risky sexual practices: Always ensure that you penetrate your partner only after her vagina is fully lubricated. Also if the lady is on top and comes down hard on a penis that has not penetrated yet such a movement can profoundly damage the penis. Make sure that the penis does not slip out while thrusting. And if your partner does any movements that seem to hurt the penis ask her to stop immediately.
- Avoid stress: Stress increases the levels of Adrenaline which is a powerful hormone that reduces the calibre of arteries. Try to ease tension and feel better emotionally and this is a big boost to your sex life.
Discuss this Article
Also known as impotence, erectile dysfunction is the continual inability to attain and/or sustain a hard-on adequate for satisfactory sexual intercourse, or the inability to achieve ejaculation, or both.
Male impotence is defined as the continued inability to achieve and maintain an erection during intercourse and affects about 30 million men in the United States between the ages of 18 and seventies.
One of the most common male worry is fear of impotence (erectile dysfunction). Impotence should be diagnosed by a health professional to prescribe a proper treatment of erectile dysfunction because symptoms can be quite confusing and similar to other penis problems.
Ever heard of stories about Ancient Chinese Emperors living in huge fortresses, rule nations, have more than 3,000 concubines in their backyards and lived well into their 80s? Fast forward to a few thousand years later, in the 21st century, some of us had worn ourselves so much that we barely have enough energy to handle even one. Learn how you can have a rock hard penis, longer lasting erection and an improve sexual stamina.
Are you suffering from erectile dysfunction due to PTSD or other causes? Learn how to cure erectile dysfunction without pills. There are new treatments for erectile dysfunction, including the muse technique for erectile dysfunction or kegels exercises. Learn the natural methods to use for fixing erectile dysfunction for good.
Erectile dysfunction can definitely hurt a man's physical and mental ability to enjoy sex. Even if he is turned on by a woman and wants to complete the act, the body simply isn't going to comply. This is an event that just about every single man out there will experience at least once in their life, especially as they get older. It isn't a big deal unless it is happening on a regular basis.
Erectile dysfunction (ED, "male impotence") to develop a sexual dysfunction or penile erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual activity is characterized by the inability to maintain.
Tadalafil is used for the treatment of impotence (erectile dysfunction, ED) and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). It does not protect sexually transmitted diseases. The filling of the penis with blood cause erection of the penis.
Use of erectile dysfunction pills made out of harsh chemicals increases the chance of adverse side effects on users. If you are searching for best pill, it is recommended to choose one made of herbal ingredients.
Erectile dysfunction or impotence is a sexual dysfunction where a male is incapable of maintaining sufficient erection during lovemaking. Try natural remedies for erectile dysfunction given in this article and improve your lovemaking performance naturally.
A red, sore, itchy penis could be a sign of balanitis. Here's what to do about this uncomfortable and embarrassing condition.
When a man is preparing to travel, he doesn't want to bother with an itchy penis. The occasional scratch is fine, but no man wants to be constantly tugging at the groin while vacationing.
Men with diabetes are particularly susceptible to certain penis health problems. Learn about three of them here.
Can what's playing in the background influence whether one has better sex? Mood music can facilitate a seduction or help increase the intensity of a sexual encounter.
Some causes of an itchy penis are contagious. This article looks at two causes of penile itch that spread easily.
Is a red penis cause for a man to worry? Sometimes the redness can be normal, but at other times it may require a man's care and attention.
A man's personal care products can negatively impact his penis health. Find out more about the common, everyday items that can cause a sore penis.
One man shares his story of developing a red penis after getting a lap dance. What could have caused it? What did he do to fix it? Find out.
Erectile dysfunction or male impotence is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection for satisfactory sexual performance. ED is a common condition and has several causes. Whatever the cause maybe ED is the culmination of an inability to have enough blood in the penile tissue in order to have a satisfactory erection. Most cures and remedies address the issue of proper circulation to the penile arteries. The article below highlights the 5 top supplements you should know about if you wish
Millions of men suffer from erectile dysfunction and this can lead to emotional and mental problems including depression. It is no small wonder that several pharmaceutical companies have introduced prescription drugs to counter the problem of ED. Of course these are prescription drugs and they do have side effects. However if there was a natural alternative that is safe and effective at the same time would one consider it? A whole host of natural remedies have been made available to men suff