Vaginal Sweating – Causes and Cures
Why does vaginal sweating occur?
When the sympathetic nervous system in your body sends confused signals to the sweat glands of the vagina, you experience vaginal sweating. The cause is mostly hereditary. The tendency may also have been set off during the onset of puberty.
The problem of vaginal sweating is often accompanied by vaginal itching. Increased vaginal discharge further complicates the problem. While it is not a serious infection, it is often uncomfortable and even downright embarrassing. It can play havoc with your social life. If excessive vaginal sweating is accompanied by a distinctive unpleasant fishy odor, you may have acquired an infection called bacterial Vaginosis. In such a case you should seek medical advice immediately.
How to control the problem
Here are some tips which you can try to control vaginal sweating
• Follow a healthy and balanced diet. Excess of some foods like sugar, alcohol and chocolates stimulates more sweating of the vaginal area.
• High carb foods and saturated fatty acids are a big no-no. These are naturally secreted by the vaginal sweat glands. So more you ingest them, the more you sweat.
• Identify and isolate those foods or drinks which at as a trigger in your case. Avoid them
• Wear loose fitting light cotton under wear. They help your skin to 'breath'. Even when sweat is secreted, it dries quickly. Tight fitting clothes like thongs and g strings aggravate the problem
• Drink plenty of natural juices. They keep the genital area hydrated.
There is no way to completely cure vaginal sweating. If the problem becomes serious, you can try any or all of the following methods.
• Use absorbent pads as you do during your periods. Thin ones are preferable as the vagina should not be completely dry. That also can cause itching. Always carry extra pads with you.
• Certain herbs are known to have beneficial effect. Brew a warm cup of sage tea. Drink it or rub it on the affected area to obtain relief. Excessive sweating occurs when the brain thinks you are too hot and instructs the nerves to secrete sweat. Herbs help to counter this instruction.
• Sitz bath is soothing in vaginal sweating and itching. Run a bath of warm water. Dissolve salt in it and one to two cups of vinegar. Allow this water to come in contact with your genital area for maximum comfort.
• Frequent wash with mild unscented soaps are a must. Do not use strong detergents, deodorants or douches. You can bathe in extremely hot water followed by a quick wash in very cold water. The hot and cold shower shocks the nervous system and checks sweating.
• Exfoliation and shaving of the pubic area will help you to become comfortable though it will probably not control the sweating.
• Vigorous exercise opens up the pores of the body. As you sweat all over, sweating in the genital area may lessen.
Use one or all the methods to obtain relief from a common condition of women health. In extreme cases you may consider botox or sympathectomy but they are not generally recommended.
Discuss this Article
There are different causes for vaginal itching so it is difficult to differentiate between a vaginal itch caused by a yeast infection, or something as simple as an itch that is caused by wearing too many layers of clothes?
Vaginal odor during pregnancy is a common issue which women face. This happens due to an increase in the secretion of fluids and mucus from the cervix. As a result excess moisture gets accumulated in the vaginal area.
It is impossible to get rid of vaginal odor totally, because it is only natural for the vagina to smell a little bit. Every healthy vagina has its own unique scent, which usually does not cause any concern to the woman or offend her sex partner. Certainly, through healthy personal habits, you can reduce the odor as much as possible to stay fresh and clean at all times. Find out...
Vaginal itching a common symptom of BV, is easily curable with the help of bacterial vaginosis home remedy ideas. Antibiotics and antifungals prescribed by doctors for treatment tend to upset the natural bacteria balance in the vagina. Hence instead of reducing the symptoms at times these can worsen your condition.
Treatments to use for keeping a healthy vagina
All women need to be aware of their vagina’s health. Keeping it healthy means you will avoid infections and also have a pleasant odor and the tips enclosed will ensure that you have optimum vagina health.
Vaginal itching, irritation and a burning sensation in and around the vaginal area are normally symptoms of Vaginitis. Women suffering from yeast infection too are bound to experience these symptoms. However these are characteristic symptoms of bacterial vaginosis.
It really is sufficient to clean the vagina with plain water twice each day. f) Drink 2-3 liters of water to rule out the possibility of the infection being transmitted by way of the urinary tract. If vaginal odor during pregnancy persists in spite of the use of these natural cures for far more than a couple of weeks please do consult a doctor. Vagina odor is an really embarrassing and uncomfortable situation for women. It creates a feeling on uncleanliness and shatters the confide...
Do you have an abnormal discharge which is the cause behind your vaginal odour
If you do not see prompt resolution of the irritating symptoms then you should consult your physician to explore possible yeast or sexually transmitted infections. Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) is another common condition that can lead to vaginal discharge, irritation or odor.
It's hard to fully enjoy sex when one has a numb penis. Restoring lost sensitivity (or preventing it from occurring) enables a man to enjoy sexual pleasure to the fullest.
An itchy penis is a common problem for many men, but it may present a special problem for those with a latex allergy, as it may make using condoms an issue.
Exercise is beneficial to several areas of one's life, including sex. Learn the best exercises for better sex.
An erect penis is handy for satisfying sexual urges, but a tumescent tool can also be used for more lighthearted sexual play aimed at incorporating some humor.
Most men probably aren't aware of the many potential causes of a red penis. They can test their knowledge with this quiz.
Most men likely consider themselves masters of masturbation, but there's always something new to learn. The following do's and don'ts will help men make the most of their solo sessions.
Most men are aware that masturbation is not an unhealthy practice, contrary to religious and cultural taboos around it. But men may not be aware of the many health benefits self-pleasuring yields.
Do you think you know everything about vaginal yeast infection? You might be aware of certain things but there are lots of other thing that you need to learn and take care of.